Luxmux’s Accurate Remote Monitoring System for Emissions Measurements
Incomplete or erroneous reporting of CH4, CO2 and other fugitive emissions impact the viability of many oil and gas operations across western Canada. Oil sands process facilities are recognized to operate at a high level of CH4 conservation; accounting for only one percent of Canadian upstream oil and gas (UOG) emissions from flaring, venting and fugitives as reported inventories leaving the gas sector as the major contributor.
Monitoring of area fugitive emissions (CH4, CO2) is required to ensure a timely response to changes in emissions, as well as complying with reporting procedures. Current solutions often require post-processing delaying responses to potential issues. Additionally, the most widely used technologies cannot be used year-round.
Luxmux’s Greenhouse Gas sensing and meteorological data solution, the ARMS Smartpole, enables real-time measurements uploaded to the cloud. A full monitoring and reporting solution will be demonstrated in this event. The benefits of this solution will help provide credible, real time measurement and monitoring of CH4, CO2, and other emissions… providing cost reductions, improved environmental performance, and more accurate reporting to regulators. The Smartpole has the potential to positively impact the regional oil and gas industry and other industrial sectors all over Canada.
Who Should Attend:
- Businesses that have participated in the EPA voluntary partnership program for GHG
- Technologist whom are interested in the up and coming new techniques of detection for GHG
- Sensor manufactures whom are Greenhouse Gas EmissionsMonitoring Specialists
- Sectors which generate greenhouse gas emissions.
- Test and measurement industry sector whom make both the sensors and the OEM equipment for monitoring, measuring, and reporting greenhouse gasses.